Call of Duty Mobile is one of the best smartphone games of 2019 – 2020 and it comes with tons of action and gaming modes to keep you entertained. It comes with the Multiplayer mode, Battle Royale mode and the Zombie mode that will keep you engaged for a long time. In this comprehensive COD Mobile review, we will tell you everything you need to know about it. Let’s get into it!
How many types of Control Systems are available in COD Mobile?
COD Mobile comes with the two control systems which you can pick according to your choice and are fully compatible with our mobile game controllers.
Simple Mode vs. Advance mode
Simple Mode is the best mode for those people who don’t want to deal with a load of buttons and they want a simple point and shoot controls. In this mode, you get the automatic firing system and all you have to do is to point the gun on your opponent. This system works well for newbies but it is also not very accurate and you will be wasting too many bullets.
Advanced Mode is for those players who want more controls over their gameplay. In this mode, you get the actual fire button and you get to choose when to fire your weapon. You can also choose the 1-tap ADS, Hip Fire and Custom shooting mode for various weapons.
In both modes, you can customize the layout of the buttons and also resize them according to your choice. If you are looking for simple gameplay then Simple Mode is best. If you want more control over your weapon then Advanced Mode is best.
Zombies Mode in COD Mobile
COD Mobile also comes with the Zombies mode where you will be up against the zombies and you can kill them with your deadly weapons. In the Zombies mode, you get the following options.
- Normal Raid: In this mode, you will have to survive the hordes of Zombies and kill the BOSS.
- Hardcore Raid: In this mode, you will be killing more powerful zombies and a very powerful BOSS.
- Survival Mode: In this mode, you will be defending your location from endless hordes of zombies for as long as you can.
You can pick and play any of these modes. If you want you can also tap the random button and the system will randomly pick the mode for you.
In Multiplayer Mode, you can either play the ranked matches or the Private Matches. In this mode, you get the following modes.
- Frontline: In this mode, you will be playing in a team of 10 players’ against the other team. The first team to reach score limit will win,
- Team Deathmatch: Kill the players from the opposing team. The first team to reach the score limit will win.
- Free for all: Keep killing the other players until the first player reaches the score limit.
- Domination: Capture and hold the objectives to earn the point. The first team to reach the score limit will win.
- Search & Destroy: For each round, one team will find and destroy the objective and another team will stop it.
- Practice vs AI: Test your skills against the AI.
Battle Royale Mode
COD Mobile also comes with the Battle Royale Mode where you can either play as a single-player, two players or the 4 players squads. In this mode, you will be dropped on an island and you will have to eliminate all of your opponents by killing them. You can play as the First-person shooter view or the third person shooter view. Moreover, you will also get a variety of weapons, armor, cars and other supplies which will help you survive.
How many Maps are available in COD Mobile?
In COD Mobile, you get some of the most iconic maps of Call of Duty Franchise. In the game, you get the following Maps.
- Nuke Town
How many Custom Loadouts are available in COD Mobile?
In COD Mobile, you get a total of 5 custom Loadouts. At the start, you will have limited slots but as you progress, you will unlock the additional Loadouts. In the Loadouts, you can pick the different weapons, operator skills, grenades, and perks.
What type of Weapons available in COD Mobile?
COD Mobile is a shooting game and it comes with tons of deadly weapons that you can use in the matches. You get to pick the one primary weapon which could be SMG, Assault Rifle, Shotgun or Sniper. You can also choose the secondary weapon which could be a pistol, a knife or the Rocket Launcher. There is also a large variety